AIM
Darth386

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Whoa..............................................

Dude! That was Tight! I've never seen stuff like that! I hate your Wily Shorts but this kicks @$$! MAKE ANOTHER!

LOTR 2 Preview LOTR 2 Preview

I love your series!

Dude! This story of a war series it tight! I'm marking my calendar. Can you tell me what song you used? Please Tell me! I hope it comes out before March 3!

Modern Times 2003 Modern Times 2003

it was pretty good.

The part in the jain with Wynona Ryder and Martha Stewart was funny.

Charles In Charge Charles In Charge

Ok...

Your other films rock but this??? This sux. I'm sorry, but that freaked me out.

LOTR - Story of a War 1 LOTR - Story of a War 1

Pretty good.

I got a question. Is this a prequel to the great war where isildur took the ring? If so, why would there be the Eye of Sauron? Just a question. Please Reply! I gave you a 5!

HolyjudgementX responds:

well, it's not a prequil, it's just showing what the fellowship was doing before the war started. Then we show what happens to each of them.

The Bunniiiiieeeeeee The Bunniiiiieeeeeee

You already posted that.

That could give someone a seizure

Neverdweller responds:

i would figure 90% or more of newgrounds could give someone a seizure and not just from fast moving pictures and colors ethier ;)

(Older) Heist (Older) Heist

That Was Great!

I am impressed. You used great style and sound to make a great film. The only flaw was that the characters looked kinda crappy. Anyway, this film deserves to get a 5. I did.

Modeling School Modeling School

I couldn't stop laughing!

I watched this thinking it was a blam point. I was wrong. I was farting and laughing like hell. My room stinks like shit. Keep it up!

death of cell, stickfig. death of cell, stickfig.

Not that bad!

I'm not a DBZ fan. I was impressed by your skills with flash. I gave you a five for good sound and animation. Keep it up!

From My Room Tribute From My Room Tribute

Very good.

It's not my favorite film, but I loved the animation and sound. I gave it a full 5!